First Thing Farmington-Farmington Hills: Sept. 18, 2012
The queen of hearts is helping a Farmington area civic club raise thousands of dollars.
The queen of hearts could mean thousands of dollars to someone in our community – and it already does for one local civic organization.
We're planning to attend today's Farmington Rotary Club meeting to gather information about the rising jackpot in the club's weekly fundraising raffle, and we'll bring you that story later today.
In the meantime, follow the links below for more information about the rest of today's events, and check the list of upcoming events that will require you to register or purchase tickets:
- Total Wellness Fair for Adults 50 & Better (10 a.m.-1 p.m.)
- Farmington Rotary Lunch (11:45 a.m.)
- One Step Aweigh meetings (7 p.m.)
- Fall Outdoor Yoga in Heritage Park (Wednesday)
- Who Do You Think You Are? Genealogy workshop (Thursday)
- Hunger Games Movie - special showing (Friday)
- Two Muses Theatre: "A Little Work" (Friday-Sunday)
- Hayride Central at Heritage Park - registration not required, but highly recommended (Saturday)