First Thing Farmington-Farmington Hills: Sept. 4, 2012
We're changing up our daily reminders about what's going on in our community.
Today, we're launching a new week-day guide that we hope will help make life ridiculously easy for you and your neighbors.
"First Thing" freshens up our "5 Things You Should Know Today" series with photos and videos. Below, you'll find links to today's events, along with information about events happening later this week that require advance registration.
During the week, we'll feature brief interviews with local folks, historical photos and a "mystery photo", similar to the ones we publish on Sundays.
Please let us know what you think about "First Thing Farmington-Farmington Hills" in the comments below, or by sending an email to editor Joni Hubred-Golden, firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Farmington Rotary Lunch
- Travel Baseball Tryouts (Oakland Reds Baseball Club)
- One Step Aweigh meeting (What's this?)
- Wednesday night hoop group
- Learn To Skate Classes at Farmington Hills Ice Arena
- Adult Learning Institute at OCC Orchard Ridge
- Red Cross Blood Drive at Botsford Hospital