First Thing Farmington-Farmington Hills: Sept. 6, 2012
Today's mystery photo is a sight to behold, in and around Farmington.
"First Thing Farmington-Farmington Hills" begins its third day with a mystery.
The image above is the cropped corner of a photograph that will be posted on our site later today. If you think you know what it is, share your guess by leaving a comment.
Links to today's events include a subdivision garage sale that runs through Saturday and a theater preview, and we've included a list of events happening later this week that require tickets or advance registration.
Because this is a new week-day feature, we'd like to know what you think. Post a comment or send an email to editor Joni Hubred-Golden, firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Farmington Ridge/Glens Garage Sale (9 a.m.-3 p.m.)
- Donate Shoes for Cat Rescue Fundraiser (All day)
- Travel Baseball Tryouts (7 p.m.)
- American Legion / Auxiliary Post 346 Monthly Meeting (7:30 p.m.)
- Preview: Two Muses Theatre: "A Little Work" (8 p.m.)
- Farmington Rotary Queen of Hearts Raffle (Jackpot over $12,500 - 9 p.m.)
- Two Muses Theatre: "A Little Work" (opens Friday)
- Red Cross Blood Drive at Botsford Hospital (Friday)
- Learn To Skate Classes at Farmington Hills Ice Arena (starting Saturday)
- Cut Time Players concert at Farmington Players Barn (Saturday)
- Adult Learning Institute at OCC Orchard Ridge (starts Sept. 11)