According to a Nixle alert from the City of Farmington Hills, Halsted Road south of W. 14 Mile Road in Farmington Hills is closed due to flooding.
Patch will post an update when the road reopens.
Do you have a photo of the road? Upload it to this article by clicking "Upload Photos and Videos."
See More on Patch
- Relay for Life Farmington/Farmington Hills Offers Entertainment, Food and Fun
- National Weather Service Issues Tornado, Flood Watches for Southeast Michigan
- Flooding Closes Halsted Road South of 14 Mile in Farmington Hills
- Fire Destroys Ram's Horn Restaurant
- UPDATED: Winter Storm Closes Farmington Public, Private Schools Wednesday
Most Popular articles
- In Memoriam: This Week's Farmington, Farmington Hills Obituaries
- Bronx Deli Recognized for Great Corned Beef Sandwiches
- Illuminating Concepts Debuts Intellistreets Lights in Farmington Hills
- Husband and Wife Team Bring 'Smart Thinking' Experience to Farmington-Based Business
- Stolen Phone in Farmington Hills? Police Use an App for That