New Farmington Vintage Clothing Business Featured in YouTube Video
Detroit Deadstock on Grand River carries vintage sportswear and 1980s and 1990s fashion.
Today's YouTube.com video features a new Farmington business that deals in vintage sportswear.
User SneakerzCafe profiles Detroit Deadstock, 31826 Grand River, on the video sharing site. The business, owned by Justin McDaniel, started out selling items online at snapbax.com and still sells at eBay.com. McDaniel talks about the key to building his business, among other topics in the 14-minute video.
Take a look, then browse through our list of events happening today, as well as those later in the week that require registration or a ticket purchase:
- Dubin Cleaners & Laundry Winter Warmth Campaign (all day)
- Donate Shoes 4 BDF Cat Rescue Fundraiser (all day)
- HealthQuest Helps HAVEN (all day)
- Holiday Hope For Seniors (5 p.m.)
- Schoolhouse Montessori Academy Evening Parent Tour (6 p.m.)
- Make Budgeting a Choice Not A Chore (reigstration required-6:30 p.m.)
- Identification of the Gifted Child: Description and Interpretation of IQ Tests (RSVP required-7 p.m.)
- Farmington Rotary Queen of Hearts Raffle (9 p.m.)
- "7 Habits of Highly Effective Teenagers" Workshop (Friday)
- Nature Center Activities on School Half-Days (Friday)
- St. Lucia Breakfast Celebration (Saturday)
- Farmington Elks #1986 Annual Hoop Shoot Contest (Saturday)
- Crafting for a Warm S.O.U.L. (Saturday)