Patch Blog Topics Include Girl Scout Cookies, Calorie Cutting and More
You can join these local writers and share your knowledge, talents and ideas.
Farmington-Farmington Hills Patch is more than just a place to read local news. It's also a space for local voices, like those of the bloggers who share their knowledge, talents and ideas.
Here's a look at what bloggers posted over the past week:
- Wave of Telemarketing Scams Target Seniors - BBB Tips
- Are You Ready for Girl Scout Cookies?
- AT&T & Autism Speaks Host a "Hacking Autism" App Contest
- Here Is A Recap Of The Ten Most Popular Posts Of Kevin Hanrahan's First Year Of Blogging
- Inspirational Quotes For The Soul Today...
- The Truth About Mystery Shopping
- Ten Things to Know about Free Volunteer Tax Help
- Super Bowl Entertaining Without a Super Amount of Calories
Here's how to join our cadre of contributors:
- Click on this link: http://farmington-mi.patch.com/blog/apply
- Review our terms, then click the "Post on Patch" button.
- Be sure to fill in all of the starred areas on your form. You can add photos, video or PDF documents - here's a quick how-to.
- Click the "Save & Preview" button.
- If corrections are needed, you can edit your post, or just submit it.
All posts are reviewed before publishing. Everything you post must be your own material, and you must identify the source of any information you quote directly. Bloggers post as often as they like, on any topic.
For more information, contact editor Joni Hubred-Golden, email@example.com.