Patch Fights Hunger in Farmington, Farmington Hills
You can help stock food shelves by shopping in a virtual "grocery store" and making donations to Gleaners.
Start your week by helping others less fortunate in Farmington and Farmington Hills – and beyond – with a donation to Gleaners Food Bank.
Through our 30 Michigan sites, Patch.com is hosting an online food drive to raise $10,000 by Nov. 17 to feed area families. Gleaners has set up a virtual "grocery store" that collects your donation while letting you know how your dollars go farther to help fight hunger.
There's more going on this week than our virtual food drive, and you'll find details about today's events by following the links below. We've also included a list of later events that require tickets or registration.
- Dubin Cleaners & Laundry Winter Warmth Campaign (all day)
- Donate Shoes 4 BDF Cat Rescue Fundraiser (all day)
- Farmington Garden Club Meets (12 p.m.)
- Farmington City Council Special Study Session (7 p.m.)
- Walking Photography (Wednesday)
- Beaumont and Farmington Community Library to present Wednesday Wellness series (Wednesday)
- Raw Foodie Program (Saturday - register by Nov. 8)