The Michigan Educational Assessment Program (MEAP) measures progress in subjects such as math, reading, writing, science and social studies for third through ninth-graders throughout the state.
Using the widget above, you can search by school district and school to find out what percentage of students were deemed proficient in those subjects -- meaning they met or exceeded standards set by the state.
Note: If you are reading this on your phone or mobile device, please switch to the desktop version of the site to view the database.
See More on Patch
- Novi Education Forum Seeks to Answer Your Questions
- All 3 Farmington Schools Named to Newsweek's Top High Schools List
- Hackbots Earn Trip to World Robotics Championship, Help Them Get There
- Farmington Schools Robotics Team Battles for State Title This Weekend
- Farmington Schools Middle School Teacher of the Year Wins Car Lease
Most Popular articles
- Power Outage Affects More Than 1,000 DTE Customers in Farmington Hills
- Farmington Hills-Based ACO Hardware Closing 14 Stores
- Farmington Schools Superintendent Raises School Funding Deal Alarm
- Farmington Hills Splash Pad Opens; City Offices Closed on Memorial Day
- Farmington Public Safety Open House, Parade and More This Weekend