What Do You Think About Downtown Farmington's New Holiday Decor?
Patrons of September's Harvest Moon celebration raised funds for the new lights and other trimmings.
Remember the money you spent at Walkers Tavern during Founders Festival so that downtown Farmington would have new holiday lights and decorations?
The $10,000 raised through Saturday night cover charges is on full display along Grand River, and we'd like to know what you think about the snowflakes atop the street lamps, the Santa mailbox and other trimmings. Take our poll, or leave your thoughts in a comment below.
Once you've shared your opinion, browse through our list of events going on today, as well as those later in the week that require registration or a ticket purchase.
- Dubin Cleaners & Laundry Winter Warmth Campaign (all day)
- Donate Shoes 4 BDF Cat Rescue Fundraiser (all day)
- HealthQuest Helps HAVEN (all day)
- Home Energy Audit Seminar (Tuesday)
- Farmington Rotary Lunch (Tuesday)
- Make Budgeting a Choice Not A Chore (Thursday)
- Identification of the Gifted Child: Description and Interpretation of IQ Tests (Thursday)
- "7 Habits of Highly Effective Teenagers" Workshop (Friday)
- Nature Center Activities on School Half-Days (Friday)
- St. Lucia Breakfast Celebration (Saturday)
- Farmington Elks #1986 Annual Hoop Shoot Contest (Saturday)
- Crafting for a Warm S.O.U.L. (Saturday)
Correction: Funds for the new downtown decorations were raised through cover charges at Walkers Tavern during the Downtown Farmington Founders Festival.