Where in Farmington or Farmington Hills?
Do you know which Farmington building is pictured? Tell us with a comment.
Do you recognize the field stone foundation pictured in today's mystery photo?
The picture was taken somewhere in Farmington; if you know where, leave your answer in a comment with this story. Later today, we'll identify the building and tell you a little bit about it.
Once you've left a guess, check out the list of today's events on our calendar, plus events for which you'll have to register or buy tickets later in the week.
- Dubin Cleaners & Laundry Winter Warmth Campaign (all day)
- Donate Shoes 4 BDF Cat Rescue Fundraiser (all day)
- HealthQuest Helps HAVEN (all day)
- Farmington Rotary Lunch (11:45 a.m.)
- Breastfeeding Basics Class (registration required - 6:30 p.m.)
- North Farmington High School PTSA Meeting (7 p.m.)
- Advent by Candlelight (7 p.m.)
- Nook and Nook Color e-reader class (registration required - 7 p.m.)
- One Step Aweigh meetings (7 p.m.)
- Farmington School Board Meets (7:30 p.m.)
- Farmington Community Chorus Holiday Concert - "Glad Tidings" (Friday and Saturday)
- Farmington Players Holiday Musical Comedy: "The 1940s Radio Hour" (Friday, Saturday, Sunday)