Win Tickets to a Detroit Symphony Orchestra Neighborhood Concert
Just tell us your favorite Farmington or Farmington Hills night spot for a chance at a pair of tickets to the Southfield concert.
Are you craving a night out? Want to add some extra culture to your social life? A local classical music concert might be the answer!
We have five pairs of tickets to give away to lucky Farmington-Farmington Hills Patch readers for the Jan. 26 Detroit Symphony Orchestra concert in Southfield.
The DSO will perform at Congregation Shaarey Zedek in Southfield as part of its Neighborhood Concert Series. The 7:30 p.m. concert features Hans Graf as conductor and Karl Pituch on horn. Pieces include Invitation to the Dance and Overture to Oberon (Weber), Horn Concerto No. 4 (Mozart) and Symphony No. 2 (Schumann).
To enter to win a pair of tickets, tell us in the comments section below where you most enjoy spending a night out in Farmington or Farmington Hills. That's all there is to it, except this:
- The contest is open to legal residents of the 50 United States and the District of Columbia who are 18 and older.
- To enter, submit your comment below telling us your favorite place to spend a night out in Farmington or Farmington Hills.
- All entries must be received by 6 p.m. Eastern Standard Time Friday, Jan. 20.
- You may enter only once on Farmington-Farmington Hills Patch.
- Five (5) winners total will be selected in a random drawing.
- Winners will be notified via the email address they used to register on Patch, and must reply within 24 hours of notification with their name, address and phone number.
- Winners will receive two tickets, valued at $25 per ticket, to the 7:30 p.m. Jan. 26 DSO show at Congregation Shaarey Zedek in Southfield.
- No contest would be complete without official rules. Check them out here: farmington-mi.patch.com/articles/patch-com-giveaways-official-rules
The DSO is playing a variety of venues and dates throughout the area in its Neighborhood Concert Series. More information on the shows and purchasing tickets can be found on the DSO website.