What Farmers Market Changes Would You Support to Help Downtown Farmington Merchants?
We've created a poll with reader suggestions to help businesses affected by the market. Let us know which (if any) you support.
A group of downtown Farmington merchants have asked Downtown Development Authority officials to consider changes to the popular Farmington Farmers and Artisans Market, which is open Saturdays May through early November at the Walter E. Sundquist Farmington Pavilion and Riley Park.
Then take a look at what's on our calendar today, as well as a list of events for which you'll have to register or buy a ticket later in the week:
- Donate Shoes 4 BDF Cat Rescue Fundraiser (all day)
- Toastmasters International (9 a.m.)
- Free Caregiver Training Offered in Farmington Hills (10 a.m.)
- Schoolhouse Montessori Academy Open House (6 p.m.)
- Meet Music Teachers at Longacre House (6 p.m.)