Invite a friend
Community Living Centers Cookie Walk
Buy home-made holiday cookies and candies individually or by the pound during the Cookie Walk.
All cookies and candies are freshly made by various family members and friends of Community Living Centers and sales benefit CLC, which helps about 120 developmentally disabled adults in the Farmington area. Some regular customers come every year to purchase cookies to freeze for upcoming holiday parties and cookie exchanges.
More About YMCA
The YMCA is a nonprofit gym and community center with a presence in 10,000 neighborhoods across the United States. Programs at the Farmington Hills location include health and fitness, aquatics, camping, family, childcare, community development, arts, sports and teams.
Other events here
- YMCA: Be Part of the Hoopla Weekly on Mondays and Wednesdays, 9:00 am
- Sunrise Runners and Tri Club Weekly on Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays,
- YMCA: Be Part of the Hoopla Weekly on Mondays and Wednesdays,
- Cipriano Classic $25 Registration Deadline Sat, Jun 1,
- Cipriano 5k Fun Run/Walk Fri, Jun 7, 6:30 pm