Invite a friend
Planning for the Third Leg of Your Retirement Stool: Social Security
At the Y, strengthening community is our cause.We believe that lasting personal & social changecan only come about when we all work together toinvest in our kids, our health and our neighbors.
Join us for an informative presentation about SocialSecurity and retirement planning by Gregory Kateff,MBA, CPA/PFS. Topics to be covered include: SocialSecurity basics, understanding your three keySocial Security planning ages, as well as questionsto answer before you make any decisions.
To RSVP, please contact Jennifer Wells by Feb 4at 248-553-1908 or firstname.lastname@example.org
More About YMCA
The YMCA is a nonprofit gym and community center with a presence in 10,000 neighborhoods across the United States. Programs at the Farmington Hills location include health and fitness, aquatics, camping, family, childcare, community development, arts, sports and teams.
Other events here
- Sunrise Runners and Tri Club Weekly on Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays,
- YMCA: Be Part of the Hoopla Weekly on Mondays and Wednesdays,
- YMCA: Be Part of the Hoopla Weekly on Mondays and Wednesdays, 9:00 am
- Cipriano Classic $25 Registration Deadline Sat, Jun 1,
- Cipriano 5k Fun Run/Walk Fri, Jun 7, 6:30 pm