Invite a friend
SOS Celebration Coffee House
Looking for something to do on a Saturday night? Please join us on Saturday, November 3rd to help celebrate five years of OUMC volunteer service to the South Oakland Shelter.
At this coffee-house style event we will be celebrating the many hands and hearts that have made an impact on our service to SOS (South Oakland Shelter) over the last 5 years. The music of Tim Schoenherr, Tony Camilletti, Dave Adams and other very talented performers will entertain you as we show our appreciation. Doors will open at 7:30pm, music will begin at 8:00pm and conclude by 10:00pm. Tickets are free to SOS volunteers and $5 for others, available at the door. We hope to see you all there! If you have interest in contributing your talent or time to this event please contact Sara Lifsey, firstname.lastname@example.org.
More About Orchard United Methodist Church
The Orchard United Methodist Church is a practicing Methodist church that has been in the community for over 60 years. The church's mission is to inspire and equip people to be disciples of Jesus Christ. The church offers contemporary worship services at 9am on Sundays. It also offers Christian education classes for all ages at 10am on Sundays. At 11am on Sunday, the church offers a blended worship service.
Other events here
- Sunday Worship Services (9 am & 11 am) Weekly on Sundays, 9:00 am–12:00 pm
- Strength Class (Drop in Mondays and Wednesdays at Orchard UMC) Weekly on Mondays and Wednesdays, 9:30 am–10:30 am
- Plus 50 Aerobics* Mon, Tue and Wed! Weekly on Mondays, Tuesdays, and Wednesdays, 10:45 am–11:45 am
- Tai Chi Weekly on Mondays, 7:00 pm
- Farmington Rotary Lunch Weekly on Tuesdays, 11:45 am–1:15 pm
- Yoga (Beginners welcome) Weekly on Tuesdays, 6:30 pm
- FARMINGTON HILLS Al-Anon Family Group Weekly on Wednesdays, 7:30 pm–8:30 pm