Invite a friend
It may be cold outside, but it’s warm at the Y!
Don’t let the weather get you down, there is plenty to do. On January 5th stop by the Farmington YMCA for our free community event. The building will be bursting with activity! We’ll have new fun fitness classes to try. Bring the kids for our bounce house and have their swimming ability assessed. Build some memories and a craft to take home. Check out our new family programs – Y-arts Theater and Robotics! Kick back and relax with a raft in one of our pools. Lace up your gym shoes and take on the sports challenge. Work together as a family on our Y-Scavenger Hunt and win prizes. With so much to do, why would you go anywhere else? Bring the whole family for a day of free fun with the Farmington YMCA.
More About YMCA
The YMCA is a nonprofit gym and community center with a presence in 10,000 neighborhoods across the United States. Programs at the Farmington Hills location include health and fitness, aquatics, camping, family, childcare, community development, arts, sports and teams.
Other events here
- Sunrise Runners and Tri Club Weekly on Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays,
- YMCA: Be Part of the Hoopla Weekly on Mondays and Wednesdays,
- YMCA: Be Part of the Hoopla Weekly on Mondays and Wednesdays, 9:00 am
- Cipriano Classic $25 Registration Deadline Sat, Jun 1,
- Cipriano 5k Fun Run/Walk Fri, Jun 7, 6:30 pm