Invite a friend
Youth Sports Programs at Farmington YMCA
Join our fun Fall 2 youth basketball league. The season runs from October 28th through December 22nd. Teams practice once during the week and play games on Saturday.
Call Jackee Horstman 248.306.3059 or email email@example.com.
We also offer preschool programs, and youth instructionals. Visit our website at www.ymcadetroit.org/farmington and check out our program guide.
Registration is open now, don't miss out on the fun!
|Where||YMCA 28100 Farmington Rd, Farmington Hills, MI 48334|
|Next on||This event is over.|
|Who to bring||Moms, Dads, Everyone, Kids, Families|
|Price||depends on class/membership|
More About YMCA
The YMCA is a nonprofit gym and community center with a presence in 10,000 neighborhoods across the United States. Programs at the Farmington Hills location include health and fitness, aquatics, camping, family, childcare, community development, arts, sports and teams.
Other events here
- Sunrise Runners and Tri Club Weekly on Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays,
- YMCA: Be Part of the Hoopla Weekly on Mondays and Wednesdays,
- YMCA: Be Part of the Hoopla Weekly on Mondays and Wednesdays, 9:00 am
- Cipriano Classic $25 Registration Deadline Sat, Jun 1,
- Cipriano 5k Fun Run/Walk Fri, Jun 7, 6:30 pm