Franklin Cider Mill
This popular historic cider mill is nestled in busy Oakland County. Its favorite cider and donuts are joined by apples, baked goods, meats and cheeses, jams, honey and vegetables. Parking is free.
Yates Cider Mill
Yates is one of the most popular cider mills in the local area. It's also one of the oldest, . Specializing in cider, the mill also sells donuts, pies, apple butter, cider slush and caramel apples. In addition to the food, Yates also offers activities for the whole family, including pony rides, a petting zoo, Fudge Shoppe, and apple tent.
- Location: 1990 E. Avon Road, Rochester Hills, MI 48307
- Hours: Monday-Friday 7 a.m.-7 p.m., Saturdays and Sundays 9 a.m.-7 p.m. in October
- Contact: 248-651-8300
Goodison Cider Mill
Home of the world-famous Pistachio Nut Bread, Goodison also serves up fresh pressed cider, warm donuts, home-baked goods, and weekend fun for children and adults in the fall. Parking is free.
- Location: 4295 Orion Rd., Oakland Township, MI 48306
- Hours: Open daily 9 a.m.-6 p.m. Labor Day until Christmas
- Contact: 248-652-8450
The Paint Creek Cider Mill is open for most of the year and features a lunch and dinner menu, many different flavors of ice cream, smoothies and, of course, local cider and fresh doughnuts that are made on-site. Visit the Paint Creek Cider Mill's website and Facebook page for more information.
- Location: 4480 Orion Road, Oakland Township, MI 48306
- Hours: Daily, 9 a.m.-7 p.m.
- Contact: 248-656-3400 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Rochester Cider Mill
From the corn maze and petting farm, to the giant hay climbing pyramid and antique wall, all activities at Rochester Cider Mill are free. A minimum of four varieties of apples are available for purchase at any given time, as well as cider, donuts and other baked goods.
- Location: 5125 N. Rochester Rd., Oakland Township, MI 48306
- Hours: Call to confirm hours.
- Contact: 248-651-4224
- Location: 61475 Silver Lake Rd, South Lyon, MI 48178
- Dates open: Aug. 16 to Nov. 24
- Hours: Open daily, 6 a.m. to 7 p.m. November hours are 7 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Description: U-Pick, cider mill, Friday Night Haunts, hay rides, straw maze, petting farm, corn maze, sunflower garden.
- Location: 1479 Ranch Road, Holly, MI 48442
- Dates open: Aug. 15-Oct. 31
- Hours: 9 a.m.-6 p.m., 7 days a week
- Description: Come out every weekend for hot donuts, hot and cold cider, family fun, and hayrides (which run from September 21st to October 27th).
- Location: 1540 East Commerce Rd., Commerce, MI 48382
- Dates open: September 14 Opening Day
- Hours: Vary
- Description: Pick your own apples, wagon Rides (offered weekends in September to pick your own apple customers), Cider Mill (operating weekends only, cider is sold daily, Donut Kitchen, Night Time Corn Maze, Great Atmosphere and Picture Taking, Fall Time Fun Area: Petting farm, Corn Maze, Wagon Rides, U-Pick Pumpkins, Play Area and more...In general -U-pick apples are available Mid September, Cider Mill/Donuts are open Mid September, Corn Maze Late September