Looking for ways to celebrate Valentine's Day in Farmington and Farmington Hills? We've got you covered:
1. Stroll with your valentine in Heritage Park. Meet at the Nature Center at 5:30 p.m. on Feb. 14 to share your love of nature and explore the night woods, then complete the evening with warm drinks and special treats. Dress for the weather and wear sturdy shoes. Cost is $5 per person, and pre-registration is strongly recommended. Register at the Costick Center or at http://recreg.fhgov.com.
2. BOGO for a Kiss at Qdoba. Pucker up at Qdoba restaurants to receive a buy-one-get-one-free offer on Feb. 14. Share a smooch with a significant other, friend, family member or willing stranger at the cash register to receive a second entrée of equal or lesser value free. Farmington Hills locations are at 33224 W. 12 Mile and 31367 Orchard Lake Rd.
3. Lover's Feast at Morels this weekend. Morels on Northwestern Hwy. offers this five-course meal, with a variety of menu choices, on Friday and Saturday, starting at 7 p.m.
4. Free Scoop of Ice Cream. Buddy's Pizza is teaming up with Hudsonville Ice Cream to offer a free scoop of of Grand Traverse Bay Cherry Fudge ice cream (creamy cherry ice cream with sweet chunks of cherries and thick fudge ripple) to each of Buddy's guests on Feb. 14, while supplies last.
5. Enter Patch's 'Object of My Affection' contest by noon. Win an overnight stay at the Royal Park Hotel - just named as the No. 2 hotel in Michiganby U.S. News & World Report - or a runner-up prize of microderm abrasion at a Northville dermatology center. Go to Contest: Win an Overnight Stay at the Royal Park Hotel in Rochester to upload a photo showing the object of your affection.