Do you love to read Patch in your community every day? Do you crave a night out and some culture added to your social life?
Patch is here for you. We want to reward some of the most loyal readers with a chance to win a pair of tickets to see the Detroit Symphony Orchestra perform Thursday at the in West Bloomfield.
The . The concert begins at 7:30 p.m. and features Joseph Silverstein as conductor and violinist. Pieces include the Coriolan Overture, Symphony No. 2 (Beethoven) and Violin Concerto No. 5 (Mozart).
How can you win the tickets? Every morning, beginning last Friday and ending today, Patch asks a question having to do with a story or listings in our business directory. There may be multiple correct answers to the questions.
We'll choose five people who have answered correctly and contact them, at the email addresses they provided upon registration, to tell them they have won.
Here's the question for today: Every week, we ask readers to vote on the best of the best local businesses, restaurants and more in our What's the Best feature. Last week, Birmingham Patch asked: We had several options — can you name one of them?
To enter, answer the question in the comments area below.
- Open to legal residents of the 50 United States and the District of Columbia who are 18 and older.
- To enter, submit your comment below telling us your answer to this question.
- All entries must be received by 6 p.m. ET March 6.
- You may enter only once daily.
- Twenty-five (25) winners total will be selected in a random drawing.
- Winners will be notified via the email address they used to register on Patch and must reply within 24 hours of notification with their name, address and phone number.
- Winners will receive two tickets to the , valued at $25 per ticket.
- No contest would be complete without official rules. .
The DSO is playing a variety of venues and dates throughout the area in its Neighborhood Concert Series. More information on the shows and purchasing tickets can be found on the DSO website.