A musical passion play created by a Farmington resident debuts at the Music Hall Center for the Performing Arts in Detroit March 24-31.
Kelly Nieto created "The Living Stations of the Cross" after attending the Stations of the Cross–a Catholic Lenten devotion reflecting on the crucifixion of Jesus Christ–at Our Lady of Sorrows Catholic Church. The original production was performed by volunteers from the church.
Now known as "The Cross and the Light", the production moved from Our Lady of Sorrows to Cathedral of the Most Blessed Sacrament in Detroit two years ago. A video advertising the Music Hall performance is posted on the YouTube.com social media website.
Tickets to the production are available through Ticketmaster.com.
To see what's happening in Farmington and Farmington Hills today, check the list of events posted on our calendar. We've also included events later in the week for which you'll have to RSVP or buy tickets.
- Farmington Rotary Lunch (11:45 a.m.)
- Meet Illustrator Gil Ashby (7 p.m.)
- One Step Aweigh meetings (7 p.m.)
- Cooking Demo: Healthy Casseroles and One Pot Dinners (Thursday)
- Enroll in Botsford's Diabetes Prevention Class (Thursday)
- "Rabbit Hole" Pulitzer Prize Winning Drama Opens At Farmington Players Barn- Feb 15- March 2 (Thursday-Sunday)
- Showing of 'Gifted Hands' at Prince of Peace (Friday)
- Who's Afraid of the Big Bad Wolf (Saturday & Sunday)
Check our calendar for more activities, classes and events happening today and throughout the week. If your event isn't listed, here's how to add it: How to Post an Event on Patch.