Each week, Patch will post a roundup of jobs that are available in the Farmington-Farmington Hills area. Click on the link to learn more about each job.
>>>Don't see what you're looking for? Check out Patch's job page for more.
This week's job highlight includes a position at the City of Farmington for paid On-Call Firefighters.
Job description includes:
Respond to emergency calls as required. Attend all required training. POC Fire Fighters are required to obtain Firefighter I Certification and Medical First Responder Certification within the first year of service. Within two years of service, POC Fire Fighters are expected to obtain a Basic Emergency Medical Technician License and within three years of service, Fire II Certification.
Other opportunites in the Farmington-Farmington Hills area include:
- Safety Town Coordinator/Instructor for City of Farmington
- Art House Special Events Coordinator for the City of Northville
- Police Officer for the City of Northville
- Communications Events Manager for Chrysler Group LLC
- Assistant City Treasurer for City of Novi
- Office Assistant for Merry Maids
Editor’s note: Patch cannot guarantee these jobs will be available when you apply. We do not endorse or recommend these jobs. Please do your own research about any potential employer before you apply.
Have a job opening in Farmington-Farmington Hills you'd like to share on Patch? Post it as an announcement and we'll feature it!