The night before Thanksgiving is traditionally one of the busiest nights of the year for bars and restaurants in St. Clair Shores as college students return and family members come back for the holiday weekend.
Among the events and specials planned for the night include:
- Blue Goose Inn: Danny D and the Vagabonds will preform.
- Butter Run Saloon: Will be open for their first night before Thanksgiving.
- Fishbone's: Regular drink specials.
- G. Willies: Pitchers of beer for $7 and $4 Valentine vodkas, live trivia from 9 p.m - midnight, half-off pizza with purchase of salad and bucket of beer specials.
- Mike's on the Water: Will be open for the final Wednesday of the season before closing for winter on Saturday.
- Pat O’Brien’s: Half-off bottle of wine all day and $1 off bottle of beer and liquor during happy hour between 4-7 p.m. and 10 p.m. - 2 a.m.
- PB’s Sports Grille: DJ Big Daddy will spin the tunes, shot specials all night long, prizes and giveaways, $3 cover for guys, ladies free and 99 cent Coneys all day and night.
- Rojo Mexican Bistro: Steak or chicken fajita $9.99 specials, and happy hour from 3-6 p.m. featuring $5 drafts, house margaritas and house wine.
- Shores Inn: There will be drink and shot specials during the night and Rumor Has It band will plays at 9 p.m. There will be no Coach give-aways.
- Waves: Beer specials at the bar, and appetizer specials at the bar between 5-9 p.m.