Nearly a dozen Farmington and Farmington Hills businesses will be featured exhibitors at the Michigan International Women’s Show, May 2-May 5.
Visit Cindy Gray, Inc., Dress Barn, Dynamic Life Chiropractic and HealthQuest of Farmington, 5-hour Energy, American Laser Skincare, Arbonne International, Blast Pain Centers, Grace Adele, Herbal SereniTea and Isagenix of Farmington Hills at the Suburban Collection Showplace in Novi.
“As we enter our eighteenth year, we are pleased to continue the tradition of attracting the best and brightest local businesses to our show,” said Beth Anderson, executive show manager of Southern Shows. “It’s a great way to enjoy shopping, cooking, fashion shows, makeovers and more with your mom, sister or girlfriend.”
Show guests and highlights include:
- Sean Lowe from ABC’s romance reality series “The Bachelor” (Thursday)
- Jessica Robertson from A&E’s reality television series “Duck Dynasty" (Saturday)
- Cooking demonstrations with Season 8 Food Network Star finalist, cake artist and chef Linkie Marais
- Time-saving kitchen tips and cooking hints from Warren Caterson, author of “Table for Two—The Cookbook for Couples”
- Spring makeup trends and helpful cosmetic tips from Macy’s beauty experts, along with an array of new spring scents
Metro Detroit author, relationship therapist and professor Terri Orbuch, The Love Doctor, will share her insight and provide advice, and the Novi Fire Department’s charity fashion show will heat up the runway Friday and Saturday with firefighters modeling their dress blues and bunker gear.
For more information about show hours and ticket prices, and to find exhibitor coupons, visit InternationalWomenShow.com or call 800-849-0248.
Source: Michigan International Women's Show press release