Last night, Farmington Public Schools officials honored three students for accomplishing something only a small percentage of students nationwide achieve.
Rashmika Goswami, Harrison, Jane Xiao, Farmington and Mrigank Gupta, North Farmington all earned a perfect 36 composite score on the ACT test, which measures a student's academic readiness for college. Goswami, pictured above, was the only student in attendance.
We'll have a story later today that lists all of the students honored for academic achievements during the meeting. In the meantime, follow the links below for more information about today's events. We've also included a list of later events that require tickets or registration.
- Dubin Cleaners & Laundry Winter Warmth Campaign (all day)
- Donate Shoes 4 BDF Cat Rescue Fundraiser (all day)
- (6:30 p.m.)
- Healthy Fall Events: Botsford Hospital and Busch's Fresh Food Market Team Up (Thursday)
- Neighborhood House Evening of Giving Thanks (Friday)
- Vivace Concert Series - Cello/Piano Duo (Saturday)