This weekend brings another Children's Day at the Old Winery Market on Saturday, along with local theater performances, a fish fry and the showing of an inspiring movie.
The Farmington Community Library and Nature Discovery Center in Farmington Hills will visit the market from 10 a.m. to noon Saturday, and kids can have their faces painted and pick up ballooon animals. Watch The Old Winery Market Facebook page for a complete list of vendors.
Browse through the photos above to learn what else is happening this weekend, then follow the links below for more information.
- Friday night fish fry (Friday)
- Showing of 'Gifted Hands' at Prince of Peace (Friday)
- "Rabbit Hole" Pulitzer Prize Winning Drama Opens At Farmington Players Barn- Feb 15- March 2 (Friday-Sunday)
- Old Winery Winter Market (Saturday)
- Who's Afraid of the Big Bad Wolf (Saturday and Sunday)
If you know about an event that's not on our calendar, here's how to add it: How to Post an Event on Patch.