If you've ever taken home an American flag from the annual Founders Festival parade, then you've met a member of the Xemplar Club.
One of the community's oldest civic organizations, the club raises and gives away thousands of dollars each year. It was known as the Exchange Club until 2010, when members elected to move from that national organization. According to the club's website, "members felt we could better serve our local community by becoming an independent organization."
Learn more about the Xemplar Club in today's video, then follow the links below for more information about today's events. We've also included a list of later events that require tickets or registration.
- Dubin Cleaners & Laundry Winter Warmth Campaign (all day)
- Donate Shoes 4 BDF Cat Rescue Fundraiser (all day)
- Farmington City Council Study Session (6 p.m.)
- Montessori Explained: The Exercises of Practical Life (Tuesday)
- Healthy Fall Events: Botsford Hospital and Busch's Fresh Food Market Team Up (Thursday)
- Neighborhood House Evening of Giving Thanks (Friday)
- Vivace Concert Series - Cello/Piano Duo (Saturday)