Normally we do a countdown of activities to help you plan for your next weekends adventures, but with Thanksgiving just ahead, we thought we'd help you scope out ways to celebrate the holiday close to home.
Thanksgiving Eve is the biggest bar night of the year. If you are looking for spots to hit in Farmington and Farmington Hills, here are five suggestions:
- - Irish decor and its special Grubwiches have made this pub a neighborhood favorite for over 20 years.
- - Located in downtown Farmington, this casual bar features a 9' HDTV and a full restaurant menu.
- - Tucked in the basment of a historic downtown Farmington building, the BBB specializes in burgers, and on Wednesday, enjoy some euchre.
- - Specializing in Irish fare and hospitality, Cowley's will feature live music Wednesday night, with Social Bones performing modern rock.
- - After celebrating their 3rd anniversary earlier this month, Grand Tavern is ready for another party Thanksgiving Eve. Drink specials and other information are posted on their Facebook page.