Patch is here to make your life ridiculously easy, so as you sit down today and plan your week, here are three events you should know about in the Farmington-Farmington Hills area.
1. April Foolishness with Favorite Characters
- When: Monday, April 1, 2013, 2:00 pm
- Where: The Farmington Community Library Main Library, 32737 W 12 Mile Rd, Farmington Hills
- What: Share some April Fool's Fun with jokes, Captain Underpants' code, the Pigeon's Bus and much more! Ages 6 and up. Free but registration required at 248-553-0300 or www.farmlib.org
2. Family Picnic Movie Night - The Lorax
- When: Monday, April 1, 2013, 6:30 pm
- Where: , 23500 Liberty St, Farmington
- What: Bring blanket and a picnic dinner and enjoy a family friendly movie, "The Lorax". Rated PG; 86 minutes. Free, but registration required at 248-553-0300 ext. 220
3. Life Beyond Loss-Bereavement Support Group
- When: Thursday, April 4, 2013, 5:30 pm
- Where: Clare Bridge of Farmington Hills, 27950 Drake Rd, Farmington Hills
- What: Seasons Hospice and Clarebridge of Farmington Hills are providing a 7-week Bereavement Support Group. The group is open to the community and is intended to help make this difficult time in your life a little less painful. You can attend a single session or come to them all. There is no charge.