Patch is here to make your life ridiculously easy, so as you sit down today and plan your week, here are three events you should know about in the Farmington-Farmington Hills area.
1. Support Group for Caregivers of Dementia Patients
- When: Wednesday, March 20, 2013, 1:00 pm
- Where: William M. Costick Activities Center, 28600 W 11 Mile Rd, Farmington Hills
- What: Caregivers of dementia patients meet twice monthly to share ideas, frustrations, joys and practical solutions to problems of 24/7 caregiving. All are welcome.
2. Farmington/ Farmington Hills Democratic Club Meeting
- When: Wednesday, March 20, 2013, 6:30 pm
- Where: 30100 Northwestern Hwy, Farmington Hills
- What: The Farmington/ Farmington Hills Democratic Club will meet at the Pipefitters' Hall on Wednesday, March 20. We are having an informal "Meet & Greet" session starting at 6:30 before calling the meeting to order at 7pm. One of our firse orders of business is our biennial election of Executive Committee members.
3. Botsford Allergist Leads March 21 "Walk with a Doc"
- When: Thursday, March 21, 2013, 12:00 pm
- Where: City of Farmington Hills Nature Discovery Center, 24915b Farmington Rd, Farmington Hills
- What: Botsford Hospital welcomes spring with its first Walk with a Doc of the season on March 21. At this free community walk, Dr. Annie A. Arrey-Mensah, a board-certified allergist-immunologist, will tell you everything you want to know about asthma and allergies. Dr. Arrey-Mensah will also field your questions.