Farmington-Farmington Hills Patch is more than just a place to read local news. It's also a space for local voices, like those of the bloggers who share their knowledge, talents and ideas.
Here's a look at some of the blogs posted over the past week:
- Sweets that are good for health
- The War on Kids - ACLU Juvenile Justice Program
- Concluding excerpt from My State of the Cities Address
- Buying a home? Protect yourself with a properly-drafted purchase agreement
- Planning a Romantic (Kid-Free) Evening at Disney World
- Wedding gowns are changing lives.
- Heading to the Detroit Boat Show? BBB Tips on Navigating the Waters
- Michigan Veterans Benefits and Services
You can join our cadre of contributors, in just a few easy steps:
- Sign into the site with your email address and password. (Or sign up here if you don't have an account: farmington-mi.patch.com/join
- Click on this link: farmington-mi.patch.com/blog/apply
- Review our terms, then click the "Post on Patch" button.
- Be sure to fill in all of the starred areas on your form. You can add photos, video or PDF documents. (How to Upload a Photo to Patch).
- Click the "Save & Preview" button.
- If corrections are needed, you can edit your post, or just submit it.
All posts are reviewed before publishing. Everything you post must be your own material, and you must identify the source of any information you quote directly. Bloggers post as often as they like, on any topic.
For more information, contact editor Joni Hubred-Golden, email@example.com.