Farmington and Farmington Hills have many public displays of art, like the bronze sculpture represented in today's "mystery photo".
Think you know where in Farmington Hills the picture, submitted by Patch reader Judy Marx, was taken? Leave your guess in a comment below, and come back later today to learn more about this piece of art.
In the meantime, browse through our list of events happening today, as well as those later in the week that require registration or a ticket purchase:
- Dubin Cleaners & Laundry Winter Warmth Campaign (all day)
- Donate Shoes 4 BDF Cat Rescue Fundraiser (all day)
- HealthQuest Helps HAVEN (all day)
- Farmington Rotary Lunch (11:45 a.m.)
- One Step Aweigh meetings (7 p.m.)
- Home Energy Audit Seminar (7 p.m.)
- Make Budgeting a Choice Not A Chore (Thursday)
- Identification of the Gifted Child: Description and Interpretation of IQ Tests (Thursday)
- "7 Habits of Highly Effective Teenagers" Workshop (Friday)
- Nature Center Activities on School Half-Days (Friday)
- St. Lucia Breakfast Celebration (Saturday)
- Farmington Elks #1986 Annual Hoop Shoot Contest (Saturday)
- Crafting for a Warm S.O.U.L. (Saturday)