- Basement Burger Bar: Doors open at 8 a.m. and specials include $2 Bud Lights on draft, $5 Bloody Marys and 45-cent wings. Kids eat free with the purchase of an adult burger.
- Dunleavy's Pub & Grub: The party starts at noon and will include bagpipers and a DJ. Corned beef and cabbage will be on the menu.
- Grand Tavern: Doors open at 8 a.m. with drink specials and live entertainment. Beer starts at 25 cents at 8 a.m. and goes up in price throughout the day.
- John Cowley & Sons: The St. Patrick's Day event begins at 10 a.m. The Shawn Riley Band will be performing from 11 a.m. to 4 p.m. and Free Beer will play from 5 p.m. to midnight. The menu will include potato soup, hot corned beef and swiss sandwich, corned beef and cabbage, fish and chips and more.
- O'Tooles: The bar opens at noon and will have drink specials and green beer all day.
- Page's Food and Spirits: A band will be performing and corned beef & cabbage will be served.
If you have any other suggestions our readers might be interested in, let us know in the comments.
Correction: The band Free Beer will play at John Cowley & Sons on St. Patrick's Day.