Now that we are finally getting a bit of snow here in Michigan, I’m inspired to read and share some of our favorite wintry stories. Here’s a collection of some of our favorite books about snow!
- Snow Bugs, by David A. Carter
- Owl Moon, by Jane Yolen
- The Big Snow, by Berta & Elmer Hader
- Stranger in the Woods, by Carl R. Sams II & Jean Stoick
- First Snow in the Woods, by Carl R. Sams II & Jean Stoick
- Snowballs, Lois Ehlert
- Snow, by Cynthia Rylant
- Let it Snow, by Maryann Cocca-Leffler
- White Snow Bright Snow, by Alvin Tresselt
- A Snowy Day, by Ezra Jack Keats
What are your favorite children’s books about snow and winter? Please leave a comment!