Botsford General Hospital
- Hours: Daily, 24 hrs
- Handicap Accessible: Yes
- Founding Date: 1944
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Debit Card, Discover, MasterCard, Paypal, Personal Check, Visa
- Insurance accepted: Accepts most major health insurances.
- Accreditations/certifications: American Osteopathic Association; Level II Trauma Center;
- Affiliations: Five-time recipient of the Governor’s Award for Improving Care; Michigan State University's College of Osteopathic Medicine
- Parking: Free lot, Valet
- Number of beds: 330
- Type: General, Trauma center
- Features: Cafeteria, Chapel, Gift/flower shop, Valet parking
- Departments: Burn unit, Cancer center, Cardiology, Dental surgery, Dermatology, Gastroenterology, Intensive care unit, Internal medicine, Neurology, OB/GYN, Orthopedic services, Pathology, Pediatrics, Physical therapy, Plastic surgery, Psychiatric ward, Radiology, Rehabilitation services, Surgery, Trauma center, Urology
- Visiting hours: General visiting hours 11am - 8pm; Maternity visiting hours father/support person 9am - 9pm; siblings with an adult 4pm - 7pm; family and friends, noon - 9pm. Other areas may have different visiting hours. Check the Hospital's website for details.
- Helipad: Yes