CVS is a pharmacy chain and convenience retailer located in the Halsted Village Plaza. The store has an ATM, one-hour photo and MoneyGram services. Quick prescription drop-off and pick-up is available, as well as a full service pharmacy. CVS offers senior citizens a ten percent discount on all prescriptions. A flu shot clinic is also available on site.
- Hours: Daily, 7am - 10pm
- Handicap Accessible: There is ground floor access from the parking lot.
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Debit Card, Discover, MasterCard, Personal Check, Visa
- Insurance accepted: Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Aetna, Medicaid, Medicare
- Licenses: Pharmacists are licensed by the State of Michigan
- Free consultation: Yes
- Financial assistance: Discounts and subsidies
- Parking: Free lot
- Services: Deliveries, Photo processing
- Features: ATM, Beer, Flowers, Food and drink, Greeting cards, Household essentials, Ice, Lottery, Newspapers/magazines, Tobacco products, Toys
- Pharmacy hours: Mon - Fri, 8am - 9pm; Sat, 9am - 6pm; Sun, 10am - 6pm
- Part of a chain: Yes
- 24-hour: No