This Dairy Queen has been located in this spot for almost nine years. It features ice cream, ice cream and more ice cream. Famous for the Blizzard, this Dairy Queen serves them up all day. You can also purchase frozen ice cream cakes, or you can order one customized for your party. This Dairy Queen has three tables outside and four inside for you to sit and enjoy a sweet treat.
- Hours: Summer: Mon - Sun, 11am - 11pm
- Handicap Accessible: There is handicap parking available.
- Founding Date: Jul 01 2002
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- Products: Ice cream, ice cream cakes, sundaes, shakes, cones
- General services: Eat-in, Take-out
- Menu link: www.dairyqueen.com/us-en/eats-and-treats/
- Specialties: Blizzards, ice cream cakes
- ATM: No
- Parking: Free lot
- Private events: No
- Cuisine: American
- Signature dishes: Blizzards
- What dish is most representative of the restaurant?: Blizzards definitely represent DQ.
- Price level: $
- Features: Outdoor seating
- Atmosphere: Fun
- Dress code: Casual
- Regional specialty: American
- Firewood: No
- Ice: No
- Propane: No