Farmington Party Store
The party store features an entire back cooler filled with a variety of bottled beers, aisles of wine and the entire wall behind the counter stocked with liquor. One aisle highlights wines made in Michigan. You can get lottery tickets, slices of fresh pizza to go, novelty ice creams or pick up a gallon of milk at this store.
- Hours: Mon - Thurs 10am-11pm Fri and Sat 10am -12am Sunday 12pm-10am
- Handicap Accessible: handicapped parking available
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- Products: Liquor, beer, wine, milk, potato chips, snack goods, novelty ice cream
- ATM: Yes
- Parking: Free lot
- Private events: No
- What makes this community special?: The Farmington Hills resident who was staffing the store said "safety and no problems make this city great."
- Tastings: No
- Ice: Yes
- Kegs: Yes
- Beer Types: Domestic, Imported, Microbrew