The Gift of India is a store specializing in Indian and Pakistani food products. The shop also sells beer and wine. Located in the back of the store is Mom's Kitchen, which features Indian cuisine that you can sit in and enjoy or take home. Mom's Kitchen is all-vegetarian Indian cuisine and is known for having the best stuffed parathas.
- Hours: Mon - Sat, 11am - 9:30pm; Sun 11am - 8pm
- Handicap Accessible: Designate handicap parking is available.
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Debit Card, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- Products: Indian and Pakistani grocery store
- Food & dining options: Vegetarian
- General services: Catering, Eat-in, Phone orders, Prepared foods, Take-out
- Specialties: Stuffed parathas.
- ATM: No
- Parking: Free lot
- Private events: No
- What makes this community special?: It is a small community with nice people. Everyone stays out of trouble.
- Cuisine: Indian, Pakistani
- Signature dishes: Stuffed paratha
- Regional specialty: Indian, Pakistani
- Grocery services: Beer, Wine
- Firewood: No
- Ice: No
- Propane: No