Graf's Pastry is located in the Rollcrest Plaza directly across from Harrison High School. The pastry shop has been serving up delicious pastries for over thirty-five years in the Farmington business community. The pastry shop is a German bakery that specializes in cookies, flans, cakes, wedding cakes and tortes. The bakery offers a whole display case of mini cookies and nine varieties of cake flavors that you can order over the phone.
- Hours: Tue - Fri, 10am - 6pm; Sat, 9am - 4pm; Sun - Mon, closed
- Handicap Accessible: Handicapped parking is available.
- Founding Date: 1975
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Debit Card, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- Products: cakes, special occasion cakes, cookies, tortes, flans
- General services: Catering, Phone orders, Take-out
- Specialties: Cakes and cookies
- ATM: No
- Parking: Free lot
- Private events: No