Grand Tavern is a sports bar located on the corner of Grand River Avenue and Drake. Customers can wine and dine while watching sports on one of the 15 flat screen televisions. There are booths along the wall and tables in the middle of the floor. Lunch and dinner are served daily, and carry out is available.
- Fax: 248-476-5707
- Hours: Mon - Sat, 11am - 2am; Sun, noon - 2am
- Handicap Accessible: Parking is available.
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Debit Card, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- Products: Sandwiches, burgers, salads, seafood, tacos, appetizers, kids menu items, beverages, beer and wine
- Food & dining options: Low calorie, Vegetarian
- General services: Eat-in, Phone orders, Prepared foods, Take-out
- Menu link: www.grand-tavern.com/foodmenu.html
- Specialties: Different specials are offered every night of the week, including Saturday Ladies Night and Monday $5 menu. See the specials tab of Grand Tavern's website for more information.
- Parking: Free lot
- What makes this community special?: Friendly customers
- Cuisine: American
- Features: Dinner, Group-friendly, Happy Hour, Lunch, Private Parties
- Atmosphere: Bar Scene, Fine dining, Fun, Late-night, Romantic, Singles scene
- Dress code: Casual