It's hard to find good shoes these days, but it's even harder to keep them looking good. Master Shoemaker knows that feeling. That's why Master Shoemaker can fix even the most worn shoes and make them look brand new. Boots, gym shoes, dress shoes, any shoe you can think of, Master Shoemaker can fix it.
Opened 50 years ago, Master Shoemaker has always been family-owned by the Molnar family. The experienced cobblers will make sure you get the best quality service.
- Hours: Tue - Fri, 8:30am - 5pm; Sat, 8:30am - 2pm; Sun - Mon, closed
- Handicap Accessible: Parking
- Payments accepted: Cash, MasterCard, Personal Check, Visa
- Products: Shoe tailoring.
- Services: Repair
- Return policy: Satisfaction guaranteed.
- ATM: No
- Public restrooms: No
- Parking: Free lot
- Private events: No
- Original design / hand-made?: No
- Part of a chain: No
- Tailoring: No
- Shoe shine: Yes