Meadow's Fine Wine & Liquor has been in the community since 1963. It stands out because of its friendly service and atmosphere. Customers and the owners have known each other for generations. Besides a large selection of bottled beer and the ability to create your own six-pack, the store features a large selection of wines. Michigan wines alone line five shelves. This busy store also has humidors, liquor and a small assortment of groceries.
- Hours: Mon - Thu, 10am - 10pm; Fri, Sat, 10am - 11pm; Sun, noon - 9pm
- Handicap Accessible: There is handicap parking.
- Founding Date: Jul 01 1963
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Debit Card, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- Products: Fine wine, liquor, cigars, beer
- General services: Phone orders
- Specialties: Fine wine
- ATM: Yes
- Parking: Free lot
- Private events: Yes
- What makes this community special?: Customer loyalty and the neighborhoods
- What are your suggested wine/beverage choices for each season?: In Summer, Summer Shandy. Bells Oberon is always good.
- Tastings: No
- Ice: Yes
- Kegs: Yes
- Beer Types: Craft, Domestic, Imported, Microbrew