Established in 1967, Oakland Community College's Orchard Ridge campus offers career programs in Computer Informational Systems, Graphic Design, Interior Design, Music, Construction Management, Paralegal and many other fields. The Orchard Ridge campus is home to OCC's award-winning Culinary Arts program and an ice carving team that consistently wins national and international recognition. Culinary students maintain an on-campus restaurant, Ridgewood Cafe, that hosts public events and programs. There are 13 buildings on the 147-acre campus, including Smith Theatre and Womencenter, which provides resources to students and programs available to the public.
- Handicap Accessible: Handicapped accessible entrances and parking are available.
- Founding Date: 1969
- Number of students: 77,136
- Public/Private: Public
- Financial aid: Yes
- Parking: Free lot
- Number of faculty: 293
- Degrees: Undergraduate
- Programs: Distance learning, Evening, Part-time, Summer studies
- Campus housing: No
- Sports conference: National Junior College Athletic Association (NJCAA) and Michigan Community College Athletic Association (MCCAA).
- Sports teams: Men's: Cross Country, Men's Half Marathon, Basketball, Golf. Women's: Cross Country, Women's Half Marathon, Volleyball, Tennis, Basketball, Softball Club Sports: Men's Track Indoor/Outdoor, Women's Track Indoor/Outdoor, Soccer - Club