This unique bookstore, cafe and community gathering spot has something for everyone. Featuring Victorian Steampunk decor, Off the Beaten Path is a great place to grab a coffee and catch up with friends, select handmade jewelry and accessories, or browse for your favorite book. The store regularly hosts events like bedtime stories for children and families (pajamas are a must!), drumming classes and a Steampunk Fairy High Tea. Customers can see live entertainment on Saturdays at 8pm. Visit the website for full details. Off the Beaten Path is located just south of Shiawassee Road, on the west side of Orchard Lake Road.
- Hours: Mon - Thu, 10am - 10pm; Fri, Sat, 10am - 11pm; Sun, 1pm - 7pm
- Founding Date: October 29 2010
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Debit Card, MasterCard, Personal Check, Visa
- Products: Books, accessories, clothing, jewelry
- Services: Classes
- ATM: No
- Public restrooms: Yes
- Parking: Free lot
- What makes this community special?: "The accessibility of the community paired with the friendliness of the residents make this a terrific place!"
- Which book or magazine would you recommend to customers?: "The Lion, the Witch, and the Wardrobe" by C.S. Lewis
- Book store specialties: Children's books
- New/used: New
- Book store features: Food
- General services: Eat-in
- Newspapers, magazines: Yes