Royal Buffet has been a part of the community since 2008. The Chinese restaurant serves more than 150 items daily for lunch and dinner. If you prefer to sit down and order from the full menu at your table rather than go through the buffet, you are welcome to do so. Royal Buffet also fills party orders, offers a carryout buffet (in which items are charged by the pound) and has family-pack meals.
- Hours: Mon - Thu, 11am - 10pm; Fri - Sat, 11am - 11pm; Sun, noon - 10pm.
- Handicap Accessible: There is handicapped parking.
- Payments accepted: Cash, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- Products: Chinese dishes, including chicken, beef, pork, seafood, fried rice, appetizers, egg foo young, lo mein, chop suey, vegetable dishes, more
- Food & dining options: Low calorie, Vegetarian
- General services: Catering, Eat-in, Phone orders, Take-out
- ATM: No
- Parking: Free lot
- Cuisine: Chinese
- Signature dishes: Crab Rangoon, General Tsao's Chicken, Scallops and Shrimp Hunan Style
- Price level: $
- Reservations: Not accepted
- Number of tables: 34
- Features: Buffet, Catering, Dinner, Group-friendly, Kids' Menu, Lunch
- Atmosphere: Quiet
- Dress code: Casual to dressy