Trader Joe's buys in volume to get the best prices, and does not charge a supplier fee for putting its products on the shelf. A variety of items from around the world is available here. Trader Joe's boasts an array of dried fruits and nuts, a large selection of cheeses, wine and beer, fresh meat, coffee, frozen foods, refrigerated foods, pet products, lotions and snacks. Products change with the seasons, so if you find something you really like, you may want to stock up on it; it may not be available again until next season.
- Hours: Daily, 8am - 9pm
- Handicap Accessible: Handicapped parking is available.
- Founding Date: 1958
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Debit Card, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- Products: Food products from all over the world, fresh produce, fresh bread, dairy products, dried foods, frozen prepared foods, frozen foods, fresh meat, wine, beer, pet products, lotions, snacks
- Food & dining options: Gluten-free, Kosher, Low calorie, Natural, Organic, Sugar-free, Vegan, Vegetarian
- General services: Prepared foods
- Specialties: Unique items you may not find at a regular grocery store
- ATM: No
- Parking: Free lot
- Private events: No
- Regional specialty: American, Asian, Greek, Hawaiian, Indian, Italian, Mediterranean
- Grocery services: Cheese shop, Wine
- Firewood: Yes
- Ice: No