Warner Upper Elementary School
Formerly a middle school, Warner Upper Elementary School now serves students in grades 5 and 6. Warner meets Annual Yearly Progress standards established by the federal No Child Left Behind (NCLB) Act, and received an "A" on its State of Michigan composite report card. Faculty, staff and the school community are committed to their mission of providing each student with "a safe, supportive and engaging environment, diverse education emphasizing excellence in achievement, and skills enabling them to become self-sufficient and respectful citizens who contribute responsibly to the world." In addition to basic curriculum classes, students receive instruction in physical education, art, music and world languages. The school operates on a trimester system.
- Hours: Classes: Mon - Fri, 8:10am - 3:15pm; Sat, Sun, closed
- Handicap Accessible: Handicapped accessible parking and entrance.
- Number of students: 880
- Public/Private: Public
- Student-to-teacher ratio: 29:1
- Parking: Free lot
- Number of faculty: 40
- Grade levels: 5-6
- Features: Auditorium/stage, Cafeteria, Library, Sports facilities
- Sports teams: Warner Vikings