Wayne State University-Oakland Center
Wayne State University received a Tier 2 ranking in the 2011 Best Colleges. The university is the third largest in the state of Michigan, and the tuition is one of the lowest among the 15 public Michigan universities. The main campus is in Detroit, but the university has six extension campuses, one being in Farmington Hills.
WSU- Oakland Center is a satellite campus that makes attending classes and completing degree programs easier for some Oakland county residents because it is closer. The campus is much smaller than the Detroit campus, but still offers 100,000 square feet of state-of-the-art learning. The center offers both full and partial degree programs in several fields. Undergraduate degrees can be earned in business administration. Graduate and post bachelor studies can be completed in business administration, educational leadership, social work, library and information science and archival administration.
- Hours: Office hours: Mon - Thu, 8:30am - 10pm; Fri, 8:30am - 5pm; Sat, 8:30am - 4pm
- Handicap Accessible: Handicapped parking and ramps are available.
- Founding Date: 1868
- Public/Private: Public
- Financial aid: Yes
- Parking: Free lot
- Degrees: Graduate, Undergraduate
- Programs: Evening, Part-time, Summer studies
- Campus housing: No
- Sports teams: Detroit Campus - Wayne State Warriors